I will be doing our next Facebook Live broadcast in about 4 hours time.
In the broadcast, I will be discussing the latest news and trends in China’s aluminum and carbon markets. There’s a lot going on, on many fronts, so a tool like FaceBook Live is a great way to discuss the issues realtime.
You are welcome to put questions to me, and I will attempt to answer them the best I can.
- All the latest on the situation with China Hongqiao
- What’s happening with the environmental inspections?
- Will China really go ahead and close 30% of its aluminum capacity next winter?
- The Black Swan – carbon prices set to move up more. You will be paying more – if you can get it.
- Other topics – provided by you!
Join me 9pm this evening Shanghai time on FaceBook Live.